ksafe Covid-19 Workplace Solutions
Kinsetsu are pleased to launch a new range of ksafe solutions to help our customers maintain a safe and healthy workplace environment for their staff and customers during the current Covid-19 situation.
Kinsetsu provides intelligent tracking solutions to help organisations automate and optimise tasks and services, improving safety, reducing risk and ensuring compliance.
Innovative Technology and Design
Kinsetsu has created a modular suite of software products to enable organisations to track their assets such as inventory, equipment, fleet and people. We work across industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Education, Transport, Utilities, Manufacturing and Commercial delivering solutions which automate, optimise and improve business outcomes.
- Check equipment and crew readiness – automation of checklists
- Equipment Status – in vehicle, cathlab or resuscitations bay ? It it within maintenance / usage cycle ?
- Compliance – of time bound Materials, Date Limits and other measures to reduce risk.
- Real-time automated tracking – update locations of thousands of assets per second
- Digital Mapping – see where assets are physically located and the quickest route to retrieve them
- Environmental Monitoring – temperature, movement, ph level, light and warranty information
- Historical Traceability – of all managed assets, locations, durations, direction etc.
- Mobile Application Wayfinding external and internal digital mapping via Mobile Application.
- ‘Take Me To’ tracking integration, quickest route to asset and location.
- Automated tracking – of patients, pupils etc.
- Real-time analytics -notification of route, distance to location, GeoZone Mapping, Expected vs Actual Routes Optimisation
- Alert Notifications – for vulnerable patients, pupils etc.
What We Deliver
We drive productivity via automation, improving efficiency and utilisation, reducing the time to complete tasks to seconds, ensuring less return visits and driving better customer service.
Kinsetsu attending the RFID and Wireless IOT Tomorrow event in Franfurt
Kinsetsu has been selected to participate in an exciting research and development project.
Digital Health Ecosystem Wales awards tender to Kinsetsu for Resource Tracking Demonstrator.
Kinsetsu helps transform medical records management at the UK’s largest integrated Health and Social Care Trust