Wearable Social Distancing Management Sensor
Help ensure that staff and customers are keeping at least 2 metres apart using our new SureDistance Social Distancing Sensor. The most reliable and robust wearable solution for social distancing in the workplace.
Rechargable belt / lanyard sensor alerts when another sensor comes closer than 2m warning both wearers to increase distancing. Up and running in seconds.
IP67 Shock-proof & water resistant, suitable for harsh environments with battery life > 10 hours. No other infrastructure required.
Latest UWB wireless technology, accurate distance measurement 30m down to 10cm – adjustable alerting distance.
GDPR compliant, with complete privacy assured. Anonymity is 100% protected at all times as devices are not tracked by any platform and store no data.
How It Works
Over the last few months we have all learned how important minimising person-to-person contact is in reducing the spread of Covid-19. Staying at least 2 metres apart is challenging for workplace environments, particularly when staff are focusing on the task at hand. Kinsetsu’s SureDistance sensor emits a short audible or vibrating alert when another wearer is detected within a 2 metre distance, reminding both wearers to increase their distance.
Accurate, leading-edge wireless technology provides a full 360 degree field of detection. The device can be worn on a belt or lanyard. A rechargeable litium-ion battery allows the device to operate seamlessly throughout the day. The solution can be deployed rapidly, without requiring any other infrastructure, Internet connectivity or subscriptions.
SureDistance is GDPR compliant, ensuring staff privacy at all times. No data is logged and individuals are not tracked, the device simply alerts them when another staff or customer comes in close proximity.
ksafe Automated Contact Tracing
Provides automated detailed contact-tracing information between staff, customers / patients. If someone is identified as possibly having the virus, ksafe can show who else has been in close proximity to the individual and for what period of time. This information allows you to prioritise which staff may need to take additional measures such as self-isolation. This protects other staff members and their families, allowing the business to continue functioning without isolating staff who have not had any contact with the infected individual.
- Body worn contact tracing sensor with built-in alerting for wearer if social distancing is being breached
- Management reporting dashboard to quickly identify if individuals are not maintaining social distancing allowing targeted training and awareness
- Rapid contact tracing if an indiviudal suspects they may be infected
- All tracing is carried out by body-worn sensor, no need for a separate mobile phone or app. Privacy assured as sensor can be removed when leaving work
- Water resistent sensor allows cleansing and re-use for clinical environments.
Elevated Body Temperature Detection
Reassure staff and visitors that additional safety checks are being carried out for anyone entering the workplace. Thermal imaging technology allows businesses to quickly and accurately identify anyone with a higher than expected body temperate.
- Accurate body temperature detection cameras alert when staff or customers present as having a possible high-temperature which could identify the person has a viral infection.
- Detects temperature of multiple people at a time (35-45 degree celsius range with an accuracy of 0.3 degree celsius)
- Measures forehead temperature, works if personnel are wearing facemasks or not
- Facemask detection option to alert if someone is not wearing one in areas where they are required.
If you would like to discuss any of these solutions, please give us a call or use the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Unit A4, Harbour Court, 5 Heron Rd, Belfast
+44 2895 219091