Kinsetsu provides intelligent tracking solutions to help organisations automate and optimise tasks and services, improving safety, reducing risk and ensuring compliance.
Innovative Technology and Design
Organisations are continually challenged to find better ways to manage processes. Traditional approaches are being pushed to their limits. At scale, we empower individuals, departments and organisations to work better.
We use sensors and software to locate your assets, so you don’t have to.
- Check equipment and crew readiness – automation of checklists
- Equipment Status – in vehicle, cath lab or resuscitations bay ? It it within maintenance / usage cycle ?
- Compliance – of time bound Materials, Date Limits and other measures to reduce risk.
- Real-time automated tracking – update locations of thousands of assets per second
- Digital Mapping – see where assets are physically located and the quickest route to retrieve them
- Environmental Monitoring – temperature, movement, ph level, light and warranty information
- Enables NHS Trusts to understand what equipment is in decontamination, warehouse, vehicle and patient home.
- Historical Traceability – of all managed assets, locations, durations, direction etc.
- Mobile Application Wayfinding external and internal digital mapping via Mobile Application.
- ‘Take Me To’ tracking integration, quickest route to asset and location.
- Automated tracking – of patients, pupils etc.
- Real-time analytics -notification of route, distance to location, GeoZone Mapping, Expected vs Actual Routes Optimisation
- Alert Notifications – for vulnerable patients, pupils etc.
Helping our customers maintain a safe and healthy workplace environment for their staff and customers during the current Covid-19 situation.
What We Deliver
We Optimise Business Processes with Smart Sensor-Based Solutions
We drive productivity via automation, improving efficiency and utilisation, reducing the time to complete tasks to seconds, ensuring less return visits and driving better customer service.
We have recently welcomed Paul Conlon to the team as Business Analyst & Programme Manager.
Kinsetsu features in innovation webinar to discuss offerings in healthcare technology.