Intelligent tracking/locator solutions that automate tasks and optimise services. Our global clients benefit from unprecedented control and knowledge, improved safety, reduced risk and higher compliance.
Innovative Technology and Design
Organisations are constantly challenged to better manage their processes, with traditional approaches becoming increasingly obsolete. Kinsetsu empowers individuals, departments and organisations at scale via sensors and intelligent software to instantly locate your critical assets in real-time.
- Automated checklists – to instantly check equipment and crew readiness.
- Equipment end of life status – for critical components from vehicles to cath labs and resuscitation bays.
- Negate compliance risks – of time bound and date-limited assets and equipment.
- Real-time automated tracking – live locations of thousands of assets per second.
- Complete visibility – Digital Maps – physically locate assets and highlight your quickest route to retrieve them.
- Tailored Monitoring – including temperature, movement, ph level, light and warranty information, or whatever is critical to you.
- True NHS Empowerment – with full understanding of equipment and assets in decontamination, storage, vehicles and patient homes.
- Historical Traceability – including locations, durations, and travel direction of all managed assets.
- Mobile Application Wayfinding – delivering external and internal digital mapping.
- ‘Take Me To’ tracking integration – highlighting asset location and quickest route to destination.
- Automated tracking – of patients, pupils and vehicles.
- Real-time analytics – route and traffic notifications, distance to location, GeoZone Mapping, expected vs actual route optimisation.
- Alerts & Notifications – for vulnerable patients, carers, parents, schools and pupils.
Safer workplace environments – for client staff and customers throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
What We Deliver
Optimise business processes with smart sensor-based solutions
We create a unique digital footprint for all assets across their lifetimes, and record where, with whom and in which vehicle they have been. We also validate asset safety and compliance information.
Read about our 2021 Air Quality Management project to automate air pollution monitoring for harbours
There’s nothing like a good walk in nature to blow off the cobwebs and escape the digital world for a few hours. Yet ironically, it’s often the smart use of IoT technology that is making our weekend rambles safer, more enjoyable and more environmentally friendly.